From the point of view of security, our system is configured to block the password, if is introduced for more than three attempts, (The history of wrong logging attempts, is saved in the browsers history until the login is successful). If you lock your password and wish to request the unlocking, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the login screen and select Forgot your password? Click here.
– The “Reset password / account unlock” screen will appear and enter the necessary information.
- Please enter your login ID and date of birth, then click “code of check “.
- The system will send an authorization code to the email address registered, please enter the number received in the field “The verification number that has been sent to your email.
- Please assign a new password.
- This new password must have between 4 and 16 alphanumeric characters.
- Please enter your new password (the same password) again to confirm.
- Please enter the Transactional Pin that you assigned in BITPoint (4 digits).
- If you click on “change” the account lock will be lifted and the password will be reseted
Enter the new password next time you log in.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service center at:
Este post también esta disponible en: Español (Spanish)