Two-step authentication is a mechanism to perform more secure transactions by performing a second authentication step with a Google confirmation code (security code) that only the user can know, this, in addition to ID authentication and password.
To activate the two steps verification:
1. Please log in to the Trading site and click on “User Settings” in the upper right part of the screen
2. Please go to “two-step verification”⇒”Google Authenticator”.
3. Select the “notification by mail” notification method.
4. Please press the “Register” button at the bottom of the screen to reflect the setting.
5. Depending on whether you have an Android or iPhone device, the system will display a barcode that you must read from your mobile device, when adding a new authenticator.
6. When scanning the barcode, a key will be generated that you must enter in the “confirm”field in the blue button, explained in the following screen.
7. Click after entering the code in the empty field in “Confirm”. Done, you have activated the Google Authenticator feature for your account
Este post también esta disponible en: Español (Spanish)